Tuesday 4 August 2009

In the running...

Is there a reason you've asked me into the office an 3am?
Yes Philip. Philip there is.
Jonty's out.
Jonty's out and you're in.
What do you mean by 'I'm in'?
You're in.
You are in.
We want them to offer you the job.
You're in the running.
Offer me Jonty's job?
Yes.
They're going to offer me his job?
Oh no, They'll most likely offer it to Patrick.
Yeah, big Pat is the most likely candidate.
We like Pat.
We do.
But we don't want him to have the job.
You don't?
No.
No, we want you to have the job.
You think I'm the right man for the job?
Honest answer?
Honest answer.
We'd like Doug to have the job.
Or at a push, Lizzy.
You'd like Lizzy fuckin' Green to have the job?
At a push.
Jesus, over me?
In an ideal world yes.
Then why don't you fucking ask her in a 3AM?
Cause we work for you.
If you get the job, we get the job.
And we're the best team for the job.
Jonty's team are a bunch of nib-ends.
Jonty's a prick too.
I hate fuckin' Jonty.
So how come the jobs on offer?
He's dying.
What?
Yeah, he's dying.
JESUS!! Cancer?
No.
No, whore flu.
Whore flu?
Oui.
Bagsy fuckin' his wife at the funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment