Thursday 30 July 2009

My Diary '95

This is a excerpt from my diary dated

'3rd June 1995'
"Came home from school to an empty house. I made Sausage and chips for tea. Whilst waiting for the food I watch 'Art attack' on the telly. I don't believe that's really Neil Buchanan doing all the art work. He's not Tony Hart of Rolf now is he? He host 'Finders fucking keepers'.
I take a look at my homework diary. I have no homework to hand in tomorrow.
I ate my tea. The sausages taste fine but I overcooked my chips and no amount of red sauce can cover that fact I fucked up with cooking my tea. Maybe I should have got a stand in like Neil.
My dad rings to tell me he'd like me to come over to his this weekend has he's not seen me in an while. Only thing is if I did, I'd have to get the bus myself. I tell him I'll come knowing full well I won't when the time comes.
I turn on the news to find out the Noel Gallagher has died."

No comments:

Post a Comment